Nourishing Skincare Full-Set Gift Box
Nourishing Skincare Full-Set Gift Box
On the lookout for a brand new skincare regimen?
Try Mountain To Sea’s full-set gift box including:
- ROSEMARY + VETIVER BODY LOTION
- HELICHRYSUM + ROSE FACIAL LOTION
- PEPPERMINT + MYRTLE SALT SCRUB
- CALENDULA + LEMONBALM LOTION STICK
We love this rejuvenating, all-natural skin care box for a couple reasons:
A.) It includes Mountains to Sea's full line of products packaged in natural, compost-able and recyclable materials PLUS added bath bomb not featured here!
B.) Each item is handmade with love by our incredible maker, biologist, Amanda Vickers. Part chemist, part wild-harvester, she makes a living by helping other people realize their dreams of creating botanical products. She was raised on the coast of North Carolina and now lives in Asheville, NC. Outside of work, you may find her, outside, most often canoeing or kayaking the French Broad River or looking for mushrooms, or both.
C.) All the ingredients used in this product are made or sourced in the USA, specifically Asheville, North Carolina.
D.) This company is named after the local Mountains-to-Sea Trail, a long-distance trail stretching across North Carolina from the Great Smoky Mountains to the Outer Banks (literally, from mountains to sea).
To use: Each product is cultivated consciously, made to heal + protect sensitive skin using ingredients that come straight from the Appalachian Mountain Region. Apply daily and feel free to layer as needed. Lather luxuriously on and watch for results. Enjoy!
About Mountains to Sea:
We believe that good health is beautiful and attractive! The skin is the largest organ of the body. When our skin is healthy it acts as our primary immune barrier protecting the health of the body, it gives sensory feedback from millions of nerve endings affecting our overall well being and emotional state and gives us a beautiful and radiant appearance.
Ingredients that heal + protect.
- No harsh preservatives that disrupt the skin’s natural microbiome.
- No parabens or chemicals that penetrate the skin and disrupt the endocrine system.
- No nanoparticles of mineral components that can penetrate the skin.
- No blocking of pores, skin should be able to breath.
- No aggravation of inflammation.
- No artificial fragrances. All of the product aromas are from natural essential oils that are chosen for their healing properties first.
- Containers are BPA-free, recyclable, and/or compostable.
- Restore the integrity of sun or weather-damaged skin with moisturizing Hyaluronic acid, soothing and healing aloe and hydrating olive, coconut, and grapeseed oils.
- Complex carbohydrates holds moisture at the skin’s surface and mucilagenous herbs like slippery elm.
- Reduce inflammation with soothing and healing herbs including Calendula, Lemon Balm, Helichrysum, Rose, Rosemary, Elderberry.
- Restore the protective microbiome. Much like the microbiome in your gut, healthy skin has a sizeable ecosystem of its own. Damaging this ecosystem can weaken the skin’s defenses, making it more prone to attacks. Fermented plant products and reishi extract help reduce the impact of the many chemical assaults our skin undergoes on a daily basis.
- Restore collagen production with hyaluronic acid and reishi extract.
- Reduce oxidative aging due to UV with botanical antioxidant support.
- Reduce inflammation long term.
- Protect from UV damage through UV absorbing botanical oils like red raspberry, oat and wheat germ.
Packing and production that does no harm.
Knowing that the health of society, the health of nature, and the health of the economy are interwoven. These products are ambassadors for small-scale agriculture and convey a sensitivity to the natural heritage of our region. The packaging and fragrances are designed to be gender-neutral and to encourage an expansive frame of mind.